Obligation to inform about GDPR
Since the 25th of May 2018, when processing personal data, the provisions regarding documents of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance) must be applied. The administrator of personal data is Food Service Sp z o.o. ul. Mszczonowska 35a 96-200 Rawa Mazowiecka, Poland. You may contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com .
Personal data is processed in business transactions and in business cooperation, including marketing. The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator.
The data will be processed until the end of the purpose for which they were collected or objection to the processing of the data by the person to whom the data relates, whichever comes first. Everyone has the right to request from the Administrator the access to the personal data, to rectify it, delete it, limit the processing, transfer the data or to object its processing. Everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the business owner.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing and accessing cookies on the Website User’s end device is the operator of the Website Food Service Sp. z o. o. with its registered office at 96-200 Rawa Mazowiecka, ul. Mszczonowska 35a
- Cookies are used to:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website’s pages;
d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, font size, appearance of the website, etc .;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- 9. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information about cookies is available at https://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of the web browser’s menu.